Sunday, August 28, 2011

10 things

Well I'm from Mobile, AL and have lived there my whole life.
I enjoy being outside and I would say I'm kind of an adrenaline junky.
I like doing things like mountain biking, surfing, climbing, rafting all that kind of stuff.

As far as filming goes, I'm not as involved with the technology as I should be but I'm definitely ready to learn.
My favorite movie would have to be L.A. Confidential. I just enjoy the kind of detective noir feel to it.
I wish someone would come out with a decent horror movie to reboot the genre. I feel like it doesn't get taken as seriously as it should. People's fear, to me, is a very powerful emotion and being able to control that briefly in film is a pretty cool thing.

I also wish 3D would just...go away...and if it doesn't I think I have a good idea for a movie....


Best Movie Line Ever*....From the Best Actor Ever*...

* Debate able....

I wish Shia LaBouf would...I don't know...go away...

And Lastly...Movie I'll Watch Every Time it's on TV (Regardless of how many times I've seen it)

Point Break





2 comments: