Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Reflections

I feel like I've learned a great deal so far in this class. I learned first of all how to take risks and to just experiment with the camera. My strengths, or areas I've feel that I've improved in would be camera operation and framing and composition. I feel like I'm confident with my framing, and now everything I look at on T.V. or Film, I try to dissect the composition. Lighting is definitely challenging to me, and knowing what filter to use when. It's just memorization with the filters, but I haven't committed myself to it yet. With lighting, it's just being more familiar with the different types of light and knowing when and where and how to use them for a certain effect.

Videography, personally, has become addicting to me. I'm constantly thinking of things to photograph or how to get the most dynamic shots I can with whatever I'm presented. I think  it's a valuable skill to possess and for people wanting to make films, I think it is crucial that they learn videography.

No comments:

Post a Comment