Thursday, December 1, 2011

Best Camera

As far as cameras go and the technology I still have much to learn. I believe I know the basics on how they work and the basic advantage/disadvantages of most of the cameras in the TCF department. I understand how the chip type and size effects the camera, what too look for when selecting a camera such as film modes, HD capability, versatility, how it performs in certain light conditions, and how easy they are too function. I personally like the easier more user friendly cameras but that's just because I'm a novice. I'm sure once I learn more about them, I'll use the better cameras.

I prefer the DSLR T2i. I think it performs well and for the price produces very good images. I like the functionality as well as the portability. I'm also really into messing with the depth of field in images and I like the way the T2i captures those shots. I also am more into the run and gun style as far as shooting and I enjoy the lightweight DSLR. I am also intrigued by the new Sony FS-100. I like the feel and look of it, and I think it produces very good images. I like how you can deconstruct the whole camera into different pieces. I look forward to using it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment